Akihiro Sugiyama Official Page
'2008.8.22.Fri ---@This page was created!!
- Name: Akihiro Sugiyama
Information and Communication Engineering,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
The University of Tokyo
- E-Mail: sugi[at]hongo.wide.ad.jp
Bld 2 of Engineering Department,The University of Tokyo
7-3-1.Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
- TEL: 03-5841-6748
- Fax: 03-5841-7465
- Theme: providing users the distributed messeage service architecture.
- Messaging systems, such as e-mail, instant messaging, etc, needs servers in order to provide constant access to all users in the Internet. However, because of increasing number of mobile nodes, these kind of architecture doesn't match to the underlying network topology. We propose the proxy which enables distributed service migration function to solve these problem.
- sensor network on the Internet, armadillo(embedded device), OpenWRT
- P2P network construction regarding network disruption
- competition and regulation policy for the telecom sector, acceleration for IPv6 deployment, budged allocation for R&D of Information and Communication Technology
- R NO, ]θ _, "]vgRX^bNΙρΛΆΘ@\Ι―ι}`z[A[LeN`ΜρΔ", dqξρΚMwο εο, 2007N3
- R NO, Gη, ]θ _, "ZT[lbg[NΙ―ιT[oΜΧeΚπlΆ΅½f[^WρΜΐ±ΖρΔ", IA€ο, 2007N10